Stephen Cook – Senior Minister
Stephen Cook commenced his role as our Senior Minister on the 16th of February 2012. Stephen is married to Samantha, and they have 4 children; Emily, Joshua, Annabelle and Calvin.
To email Stephen, click here
Stephen Gilmour – Assistant Minister
Stephen Gilmour commenced his role on the 15th December 2014 as an Assistant Minister with a focus upon youth and young adults. He is passionate about this ministry, knowing that many people put their trust in Jesus during these crucial years of their lives. Stephen is married to Emily and they have two sons: Matthew and Samuel. In his spare time, Stephen loves cafes, coffee, walks with the family, and reading. Stephen is currently undertaking an MTh in New Testament at Ridley College in Melbourne, where he is studying the relationship between justification and life in Paul’s letter to the Romans.
David Philpott – Assistant Minister
Dave commenced his role on the 13th of February 2017, focussing on the Hammondville congregation and overseeing children’s ministry. Dave is married to Stephanie, and they have 3 children; Matthew, Jess and Sophie. He loves seeing people put their trust in Jesus, growing in knowledge and serving with their gifts. In his spare time Dave enjoys eating out, going for walks, playing with his children, and barracking for Carlton and Parramatta (it keeps him humble).
- Ruth Schroeter – Women’s Minister – 2015 to October 2016
- Kristan Slack – Assistant Minister – 2012 to May 2016
- Jodie McIver – Youth and Women’s Minister – 2011 to October 2014
- Tim McIver – Minister – 2008 to October 2014
- Ed Loane -Assistant Minister- 2005 to August 2011
- Paul Hodge – Assistant Minister – 2001 to 2005
- Steve Young – Senior Minister – 2004 to January 2011
- Manoj Chacko – Assistant Minister – 2001-2007
- Chris Moroney – Senior Minister – 1986-2003