Stephen Cook – Senior Minister
Stephen Cook commenced his role as our Senior Minister on the 16th of February 2012. Stephen is married to Samantha, and they have 4 children; Emily, Joshua, Annabelle and Calvin.
To email Stephen, click here
Stephen Gilmour – Assistant Minister
Stephen Gilmour commenced his role on the 15th December 2014 as an Assistant Minister with a focus upon youth and young adults. He is passionate about this ministry, knowing that many people put their trust in Jesus during these crucial years of their lives. Stephen is married to Emily and they have one son: Matthew. In his spare time, Stephen loves cafes, coffee, walks with the family, and reading. Stephen is currently undertaking an MTh in New Testament at Ridley College in Melbourne, where he is studying the relationship between justification and life in Paul’s letter to the Romans.
David Philpott – Assistant Minister
David commenced his role on the 27th of February 2017. David is married to Stephanie, and they have 3 children; Matthew, Jess and Sophie.
Paula Taylor – Administration Assistant
I commenced my role as Administration Assistant in November 2009 and I primarily provide administrative support for the ministry teams, church wardens & parish treasurer. I am married to Shane and we have a 12 year old son, Wiremu. We have been members of St Thomas’ since moving to the Moorebank area in 2007. I enjoy spending time with family and friends especially over a good meal and playing board games. I love the relaxed, friendly nature of the Moorebank parish and especially how God’s Word is explained in a challenging and relevant way.
- Ruth Schroeter – Women’s Minister – 2015 to October 2016
- Kristan Slack – Assistant Minister – 2012 to May 2016
- Jodie McIver – Youth and Women’s Minister – 2011 to October 2014
- Tim McIver – Minister – 2008 to October 2014
- Ed Loane -Assistant Minister- 2005 to August 2011
- Paul Hodge – Assistant Minister – 2001 to 2005
- Steve Young – Senior Minister – 2004 to January 2011
- Manoj Chacko – Assistant Minister – 2001-2007
- Chris Moroney – Senior Minister – 1986-2003